ChloeAustralia - They sent me false uggs and wouldnt return me my money

Millville, New Jersey 0 comments

For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs. I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for my birthday.

When I went to pay the credit card wouldn't work so I tired once more with a different card and it still didn't work. I ended up giving and just left it at that. Then around two weeks I obtained the uggs I purchased. When I looked at them they looked odd compaired to my other uggs I had bought from eBay.

After some research I came to the conclusion that they were fake and not the authentic product I had bought. One boot was bigger than its pair and the ugg tag was sewed on wrong.

I emailed the company to complain and everytime their response was "we've never had this I assure you they are real and if you keep them we'll give you a discount on your next purchase " I find it absurd to think ill ever shop off them again if this is what their products look like. I want to warn anyone who ever stumbles on this site to never buy off them.

Review about: Uggs Classic Tall And Classic Short.